Stephen Robbins is an immigration attorney in Yakima, Washington. He has been practicing immigration law since May of 2011. His office is located on the 10th floor of the historic Larsen Building in downtown Yakima.
At Robbins Law, our focus is on family-based immigration and removal relief, including the following:
- Family Petitions
- Fiance Petitions
- Adjustment of Status
- Consular Processing
- DACA and other forms of Deferred Action
- Other VAWA Related Relief
- Unlawful Presence and other Waivers
- Asylum and Related Relief
- Cancellation of Removal
- Bond Hearings and other Representation in the Immigration Court
Stephen is fluent in English and Spanish.
If you are interested in scheduling a consultation, please call us during regular business hours. If we are not available, leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Robbins Law, 6 South 2nd St. Suite 1002, Yakima, WA 98901
Tel: (509) 823-4523
Fax: (509) 823-4525